You can find the articles I've written for the De Pree Center here.
I also authored Advent Devotions: Working Well in a Season of Waiting.
Here are a few samples of my other writing.
- "Searching for home" at Fathom Magazine
- "When you want to stay at home with kids but can't" at The Gospel Coalition's Thorns and Thistles faith-work Q&A series
- "How to trust God when job hunting: Three lessons from Scripture" at Made to Flourish on my recent job search
- "Allies" at EFCA Today telling the story of a diverse congregation fighting for unity
- "Finding a Job that Works for You and for God" at CT Women describing vocational scrambling
- "#adulting" at EFCA Today helping pastors better understand millennials
- "Say 'I Won't Give Up'" at The Carl F. H. Henry Center for Theological Understanding's Sapientia blog on an emerging adulthood consortium
- "Office Supplies and Scripture" at Today's Christian Woman describing common hindrances to Scripture study